Terms & Conditions
The use of any products and/or services or features (collectively, the "Materials") made available by Kodsmith, accessible through, but not limited to, the website www.Kodsmith .com shall be governed by the Terms & Conditions set forth in the below section.
The website is provided by:
Kodsmith Technologies Limited, a Limited Company registered in England and Wales, United Kingdom
Kodsmith Innovative Technologies LLC, a Limited Liability Company registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Kodsmith Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Kodsmith"), a Private Limited Company registered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
By using the website or downloading materials from the website, you hereby agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions. In the event of you not agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you are requested by Kodsmith not to use the website or download materials from the website.
The user or users (hereinafter referred to as "You" or "Your") shall be deemed to have accepted and acknowledged the below terms and conditions of usage of the Kodsmith website.
• You shall not defame, abuse, harass, threaten, or violate the legal rights of Kodsmith or any third party.
• You shall not contribute, post, upload, or publish any content or Materials that might adversely affect the reputation of Kodsmith.
• You shall not publish or post any content or Materials that are detrimental to Kodsmith in any manner.
• You shall not post or upload any Materials for which you do not have requisite rights under the law or are protected by intellectual property rights (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless You own or exercise these rights or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
• You shall not conduct any contests, surveys, or circulate any forwards.
• You shall not in any manner disclose any confidential or proprietary information of any third party.
• You shall not upload, post, publish, or disseminate any information that is considered derogatory, profane, inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful.
• You shall not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other Materials contained in a file that is uploaded.
• You shall not prevent or restrict others from using this website or cause any damage to the website.
• You shall not upload any files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malware, or any other similar software or programs that may cause harm to another user's computer or any other such device.
• The website provides access to certain third-party sites and content. You acknowledge that Kodsmith shall not be responsible for the availability, appropriateness, or any other such obligations with respect to the contents published in these third-party sites and You shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.
• You acknowledge that Kodsmith, at its sole discretion, monitor, removes or edit any content on the website.
• You acknowledge that Kodsmith, at its sole discretion, may disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or legal process and always reserves the right to the same.
• You agree to indemnify and hold Kodsmith harmless from any claims and loss that may arise as a result of Your violation of these Terms & Conditions.
All rights, including copyright, pertaining to the content of the website www.kodsmith.com are owned or controlled by Kodsmith Technologies Limited, Kodsmith Innovative Technologies LLC and Kodsmith Private Limited. By accessing www.kodsmith.com, you hereby acknowledge that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You acknowledge that you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the website www.Kodsmith.com for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Kodsmith Private Limited.
We at Kodsmith respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at info@Kodsmith.com
The information and such other content made available on the website are provided "as is" without any warranty or condition, express or implied, of any kind. Although Kodsmith strives to provide relevant and accurate information on its website there is no warranty on behalf of Kodsmith on the accuracy, security, or suitability of such information including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Kodsmith or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Kodsmith is expressly informed of the possibility of such damages.
Posting on Kodsmith Website
Kodsmith does not claim ownership to the materials you provide to Kodsmith (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any section of Kodsmith website (each "Submission", collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission, you are granting Kodsmith, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any other party.
You acknowledge and agree that no compensation shall be paid, and no future commercial consideration has accrued with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Kodsmith shall be under no obligation to post or use any Submission You may provide and reserves the right to remove any Submission at any time at its sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting Your Submission you hereby warrant and represent that You own or otherwise control all of the rights to Your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for You to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Kodsmith website makes available information on third party sites and contains articles, reports, and such other Materials that may be directed to third-party websites. You hereby acknowledge that Kodsmith is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, security, or availability of information on these third-party websites. You shall agree that the use of such information or access to third-party content is solely at your own risk.
Kodsmith makes no warranty or representation regarding and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Kodsmith is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not imply endorsement by Kodsmith in any manner of the website.
You hereby acknowledge that you shall not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website in any manner. Unless otherwise specified, the Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Website.
Updates (or) Changes to the Terms & Conditions
Kodsmith Private Limited reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of these Terms & Conditions in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in these Terms & Conditions will be effective when notice of such change is posted on the Kodsmith website. Your continued use of the Website after any changes to these Terms & Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Kodsmith may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any feature(s) of the website, at any time. Kodsmith may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to certain sections or the entire website without notice or liability.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Kodsmith may terminate the authorization, rights, and license given above at any point of time at its sole discretion and upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all related materials.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kodsmith, its subsidiaries, and affiliates from any claims, damages, costs, or other such loss that may arise from you or related to your use of this site in any manner.